1. Contributions are limited to members of the Korean Society of Mathematical Education in principle.
2. All submissions are accepted at any time and blind peer-reviewed by more than 3 independent, anonymous expert referees. In reviewing the thesis, authors’ informations such as names and affiliations are deleted for the sake of fairness.
3. Adoption of manuscripts and order of publishing are subject to the editorial committee’s decision.
4. Submit your article with Research Ethics Checklist through online submission system.
5. When authors’ names are listed in the article, write the main author first.
6. You should download the Edit Form and Sample of the article of series A from the homepage(http://www.ksme.info/journal/02_01_03.php) and write the paper in accordance with this form. There are page-charges associated with articles appearing in the Journal.