2. All submissions are accepted at any time and blind peer-reviewed by more than 3 independent, anonymous expert referees. In reviewing the thesis, authors’ informations such as names and affiliations are deleted for the sake of fairness.
3. Adoption of manuscripts and order of publishing are subject to the editorial committee’s decision.
4. Submit your article with Research Ethics Checklist through online submission system.
5. When authors’ names are listed in the article, write the main author first.
6. You should download the Edit Form and Sample of the article of series A from the homepage and write the paper in accordance with this form.
7. For accepted manuscripts, the publication cost will be charged.
It costs 200,000 Korean Won (200 US dollars) for 15 pages, and 10,000 Won (10 US dollars) will be added per additional page up to 24 pages.
Note that 30,000 Won (30 US dollars) will be added per additional page from 25 pages.
In the case of research papers with a grant, the publishing fee must be doubled. Editorial fees may apply if the quality of tables or figures is not suitable for publication.
8. For the publication of a paper in this journal, the authors should fill out a Copyright Transfer Agreement that transfers all rights, interests, copyright and digital copyright to the Korea Society of Mathematical Education (KSME).
9. In accordance with the amendment of the Guidelines for Securing Research Ethics, “Position” of all authors has been added as a mandatory item when publishing a submitted paper. If you have no any affiliation now, you are recommended to write your last affiliation, title, and school (affiliation) year.
Example : Author’s name (**University, Professor)
Author’s name (** University, Graduate student)
Author’s name (** High School, Teacher)
Author’s name (** High School Student, Grade 11)