2. All submissions are accepted at any time and blind peer-reviewed by more than 3 independent, anonymous expert referees. In reviewing the thesis, authors’ informations such as names and affiliations are deleted for the sake of fairness.
3. Adoption of manuscripts and order of publishing are subject to the editorial committee’s decision.
4. Submit your article with Research Ethics Checklist through online submission system.
5. When authors’ names are listed in the article, write the main author first.
6. You should download the Edit Form and Sample of the article of series A from the homepage and write the paper in accordance with this form. .
7. There are page-charges associated with articles appearing in the journal. The charges are 100,000₩ for
the first 6 pages or less and 10,000₩ for each additional page. However, for a
thesis that has been studied for a grant, you have to pay double the publishing fee.
8. In accordance with the amendment of the Guidelines for Securing Research Ethics,
“Position” of all authors has been added as a mandatory item when publishing a submitted paper. If you
“have no any affiliation now, you are recommended to write your last affiliation, title, and school
(Example) Author’s name(** University, Asso. Professor) (** University, Instructor),
(** Institute, Researcher or Post Doc.) (** University, Graduate student),
** High School, Teacher) ,(** High School Student, Grade 11