Editor's & Reviewer's Guide
2. The Chief Editor handles all correspondence with the author(s). Submitted manuscript that does not follow the Author's Guide can be rejected to be resubmitted after revised.
3. The Chief Editor allocates it to an Editor. The Chief Editor can allocate it to him/herself.
4. The selected Editor chooses 3 qualified referees to review the manuscript. The Editor him/herself may act as a referee.
5. The chosen reviewers should check the Reviewer Invitation as Acceptance or Decline.
6. If the reviewers accept the Reviewer Invitation, the reviewers who are always anonymous should examine the manuscript and report the review result within 2 weeks from the date of the initial review request or designated
7. Based on the reports of the reviewers, the Editor makes a decision whether the manuscript should be
accepted,rejected, or needs to be returned to the author(s) for major revision, minor revision.
8. Manuscript needing revision will be returned to the author. The author(s) must submit a revised manuscript via the online submit system within a month.
9. The revised manuscript with major revision is sent to the same reviewers to check the revisions. But, the
manuscript with minor revision can be handled by the original Editor or the Chief Editor to check.
10. Final Decision by the Chief Editor is made within 1 months from the time of the initial submission. But it
depends on the time spent for review and revision.
11. Publication date will be notified to the author(s) after the final version of manuscript is uploaded and
accepted by the Chief Editor.
12. Manuscript editor checks the sentences of the accepted manuscript and makes Galley Proof.
13. Information which is not appeared in this regulation will be determined at the editorial committee.